Way back when I said that I was working on the assumption that this
administration always lies and that everything it does it does from
corrupt motives. It has yet to disappoint me. It has many times
horrified me, even when I was starting from that assumption. How can
you defend using something that causes "melting skin" against a
population center?

Dana