I'm BAAAACK!!!

Nope. Contrary to popular belief, I did not kill, maim or wipe out any
pedestrians, goats, pygmies or other objects lying in or around the roads!
Thank you for the vote of confidence!!!!

BUT! I did laugh my way hysterically around several roundabouts, SEVERAL
times! If there was anyone watching they would have thought me insane. I did
not see any 5 or 6 entrance roundabouts, but I did come across a 4 entrance
one! That was cool!

I found this really neat road that went up this steep hill and then around a
bend, so I drove up and down that road, roundabout at each end, several
times.

Found myself on the tiniest of streets, where a person could barely fit, let
alone a car! Oh, wait. Maybe that WAS a sidewalk (pavement). Oh well.

The right hand drive thing is a little freaky, but driving on the left hand
side of the road is easy. Reminds me of being on the farm. Took all of two
seconds to get used to shifting with my left ... I think the hardest part,
is gauging the distance on my left to the outside of the car. Think I cut it
a little close on left turns sometimes, but I swear I didn't wipe out that
bicyclist going up the hill!!! :)

Anyways, guess I should see if I can get a little bit of work done! :)

Until next time,

Erika
(with a K)

Playing Car Pinball in the streets of London for a better tomorrow!!!!