Don't I know it.

Like I said, he wants to see it, but I think it might be pushing it.

> There is some on-screen murder, just like in the book. If you think that
> will give your kid nightmares, don't let them see it.

Well - it depends on how it's presented, doesn't it?  There was murder in a
lot of Disney flicks for example but it was sanitized.  Emotional without
being graphic.

He wasn't scared by anything in "Azkaban" but the dementors and the Werewolf
transformation were pushing it I think.  He was also much younger when we
saw that.

Jim Davis