certainly no job interview as he asked the one dude about him being gay
and then trump went on to ask him almost as if it was the first gay man he
had ever talked to "So, you mean to tell me you are not attracted to these
beautiful women here, the women sitting next to you?"

and i was like, dude, thats totally uncalled for in a job interview.

and im one step away from homophobia.  although im not, i was, and
teeter on the brink most all of the time.  however, im getting better about
it.  lt. col. jim weeg used to answer when asked about his family...
"all is well, my boys like girls and my girl likes boys, so im alright"
you tell me how i wasnt supps to be homophobic.

tw