didn't say it was (tho I think so). Didn't say I wanted to blame anyone
actually. There is too much emphasis on blame in current US politics.

I said that with these the headlines, what Condi chose to talk about was how
extraordinary rendition was none of the world's business. Do you really see
nothing wrong with that?

Dana