my first VCR, well, my families first VCR was bought around, 1985 or so,
and it had a remote control, that wasnt too remote.  it had a cord
attached to it :)

not to mention the TV that it connected to. it was some sears tv, that had
a spring loaded hole for the remote to get into... and hide.  why? not sure.
but it did.  i guess back then they thought we might want to put the thing
that goes, clickety click not close to us on the couch?

man, im sooo glad that we made it outta the eighties!

tw