They look to me like the Pixar lamps.... I would be sat watching them
waiting for them to play with a ball :)) :))

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Phillips [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 January 2002 22:37
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: OMG! The new IMACs...Naaaaaarf!

It looks like a desklamp. I don't know about anyone else but I'm a
hardware guy at heart. I can't imagine getting that thing on the bench
and getting my hands in there to fix it. OUCH!

Plus (and I will be pelted by muffins from the Mac fans here) but I
think Apple needs to work more on price and performance rather than
look.

~Dan