His website counter has shot up by 1000 in the last week!

Some comments from his GuestBook:

"Hello. I just finished reading your page about the Laptop being used as a
Wireless Usb Hub for an Xbox. Splendid work, I just finsihed setting it up for
my son, after he found the link on a forum, realizing we could save 150 dollars.
Good work. Thanks from John."

"hAhaha, Eb games didnnt beleive me! they want proof before we can refund our
pointless wireless adapter! myy dad was mad, but I gave them your link. So they
should be giving us a refund.
thx again."

"I just found your link in an xbox forum. Im very glad I did. I've noticed that
many people are pleased that you have accomplished your task."

"imm ggoing to get my money back on thiss stupid wireless adapter they made me
buy   and after they saidd it aint [possible.
thx charles"

"Very well done! I will be talking to EB GAMES About this. Thank you for
posting how to set it up."

"P.S. Keep up the posting of links on forums, alot of people are noticing."

"Wow, nevr knew it was that easy   thanks for posteing the link!!!!!!!"