www.gator.com does it but you pay a price of ADS but I still use it.  It
sure is nice when testing an app.  To simply click on a button and it fills
out the application for you with data form your Gator.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Texidor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 3:50 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Countries - Who Cares!!

y'know what cracks me up?

The crap you read after someone has a whinge... (This wasn't directed at
you Maureen, you just happened to be the one I replied to!)

I mean really... how difficult is it to press 'U', and then scroll down
a couple of lines.... is it really that much of a pain?  How often do
you do it???  And does it really mean you are unpatriotic???

I'd rather NEVER have to fill a form in... I must have done it enough
times that the web browser could do it automatically!!  So why hasn't
someone developed a way of filling forms... including drop downs...
quickly?  I know a couple of the browsers have Forms Auto complete, but
I want MORE damn it!!  :^)

Personally.. It chokes my chicken when people stick the US at the top of
the drop down's... It really pulls my bog chains when people don't put
the complete list, and Australia get's left off (It happens!).  Let's
define a standard... I say leave it alphabetical... you always know
where you are then!!

Besides, if you guys had just stuck with being America, you'd be fine...
you had to ruin it by adding the United States bit didn't ya!   ;^)
And as for the UK... shoulda just kept it as Britain.  After all, that's
what it says on my pommie passport.

And if ya don't like it.... move to Afghanistan!!!!!!  ;^)