From: Russel Madere [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 1:59 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Need Advice on Intellectual Property

I have written a proposal at work to write a large scale application
that we really need.  It has been shot down.  Now I want to write the
application on my own.

Where I need advice or an answer is who owns the IP on this project?  If
I spend the time creating this on my own time, will I own the IP or will
my employer?

The only "proprietary" information I would use for the project is the
format of the file from which to import data.  Everything else is
available on the WWW.

Russel