Sweet - good going. I've never done a marathon, and don't think I'd be much
good at it, as I get bored with long runs. But, exercise is definitely
addictive and very good for the mental health to boot.

I'm about 90% sure I'm going to do an indoor triathlon on March 11th. It's a
1/4 mile swim/5 mile bike/2 mile run. I've been talking about doing one
since last year.  I had an IT band injury and bursitis last year, so I
started doing water workouts as rehab. When things were better, I started
swimming. But, I wasn't in shape for the early season ones (the shorter
ones) and I did not want my first tri to be a late season one - longer and
with more competitive folk.

I'm trying to convince Jason to do it with me. He's not quite so psyched
yet. I did get him to do a brick workout with me yesterday - 5 mile bike + 1
mile run. Not bad for my first brick workout.

I'm assuming your speeds are mph. Otherwise, you're flying seriously fast.
-d