Yea!  Now you're talking.

Where's my other Pats buddy Jerry Johnson at anyways?  We're supposed to
be talking trash right about this time of year.

Of course, I'm looking at Denver right now.  Gotta get through them
first.  They lost the last game in Mile High, but then again, they were
sans Seymour, Dillon, and Bruschi, so we'll see how it goes this time.
Oh yea, and Brady is the MAN, 10-0 in postseason, lifetime.

It's so nice to have an awesome team in your town every once in a while.
  This must be what it's like to be a Yankees fan, except you get the
satisfaction of having a dominant team by way of good strategy. good
players, and good coaching, not by buying the best of the best.

Oh yea, and f*ck you, Johnny Damon.  Don't forget that I still
officially hate you.  :)