Yup... an entire mug in one gulp... into a young, small, inexperienced body.

I'm lucky that it made me throw up... over and over --or I would have been
having my stomach pumped.

151 is very close to the same feeling for me.  I can't remember the name of the
shooter, but there's the traditional 'we want to make you barf on your
birthday' shot that has 50% jack and 50% 151... so I've associate the smell
with Jack.

I'm actually a little nauseous even talking about it... weird how the mind
works hey?