If the University of PA study I posted late last night doesn't do this to your
satisfaction, then I don't know what to say. I do think it would take
regression analysis and though I have limped through one or two a while back it
would take more time and resources than I personally have available to do a
complete model. I'll check the other thread to see what if anything you have to
say about it.

I have to admit though, I am getting tired of the topic and I suspect everyone
else is too.

Dana