yeah, that was my comment -- I decided against the 1 gig one because I had
already lost a couple this year. So I don't use them for storage, just for
carrying large documents around that I don't want to FTP or email.

Have had SanDrive, Memorex, TravelDrive, no problems with how it worked. I did
have one break at the interface. I think the ones that are straight as opposed
to curved are a little less prone to this. Also, size is a consideration. I
have an older no-name thumb drive that is somewhat difficult to use if there is
another usb device.

Dana