from what I remember of the issue, he basically pirated the blog cfc
code, said it was his own and resold it as encrypted code.

then when it was pointed out to him that this was wrong, he turned
around and had multiple temper tantrums. Then on top of it he tried to
sell a fix to his complaints for something like $100, more if you
wanted the unencrypted code.

that said, remember the cf community is still a public forum so we may
want to be circumspect about what we say about the person - not to
give any ideas but we don't want to be hit with any defamation suits.

larry