Ok T-Dawg lets use a hypothetical situation.

As we know the Bush administration (specifically the justice department) has
extended use of these taps to go after drug users and dealers, as some
terrorist groups do get funding through the sale of narcotics.

Now say you have a friend that likes to smoke some pot, hell maybe he breaks
off an ounce or a 1/2 to sell to a buddy, trying to be a nice guy and help
someone out.

Now the NSA intercepts that call.

Still think it's ok?

I mean we all know that the patriot act has already been used against
American citizens in ways that most people agree wouldn't be considered as
fighting terror.

Tony, how can you let anyone else be responsible for your security?