> Don't laugh...I have actually worked at a place where we had
> to unplug the secondary router to plug in the coffee pot.

Saying that, in a place I used to work we had one main plug which ran
ALL of the power for several AS/400's - there was a big notice on it and
a lock-down type plug (not locked, but clipped)...

Anyways, the servers kept going down at night and we didn't know why -
the logs were clean upto the outage, and they had to be re-started
properly in the mornings...

Found out one night (when we stayed behind to physically monitor it)
that a cleaner was coming in, unplugged the machines to plug in her
vacuum cleaner... We tore a strip off of her for ignoring the "Don't
Unplug This Socket" warnings all around it!

It was funny with the explanations to the big-boss types the following
morning, esp since they had been on our backs for weeks to find out why
it was doing it...

Oh, and before you ask, the Server Room was secured from the normal
staff, but the cleaner came in to tidy the working area in the next room
and the socket was just inside the door...

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer
ASP Multimedia Limited