Oh Please. They've been at the boycott game for a long time now. There are
official government agencies to boycott companies that do business with
Israel. They still exist and there are companies that pay fines for being
part of the boycott. The Arab/Muslim world would rather a child die than use
a piece of medical equipment or vaccine that was made by Israel. They know
from boycotts and if there is a general boycott of Danish goods, it can be
devastating.
But such is the price of freedom of speech.