Bullsh**.

Arabs and Muslims throughout the middle east have protested Terrorism
many times. The most recent major protests that I remember were after
the bombings in Egypt where thousands took to the streets to protest
terrorism. And it DID make the major news websites and CNN. So maybe
it isn't the Media that's biased when the population only remembers
what it chooses to.