then i guess they need to step up as law abiding muslims and
control their uncontrolled peoples, right?  if we had citizens doing
this neck slicing and other stuff, we would apprehend, stop, and move on.

they do not do this.  they run scared, and praise allah.

so, yes, to those apathetic fucks, fuck em.