No, I'm arguing that the responses are different and the response on one
side is just far too extreme. Both the west and the Muslim world publish
pictures that by accident or design offend the other. I don't see threats of
violence or boycotts against the Muslim world over a cartoon.
BTW, a boycott is still a civil response no matter how ill-thought-out it
is. threats of murder isn't.