You are so wrong.

you unequivocally equate those criminals that carried out the attacks
on the WTC with all Muslims. And that is incorrect and wrong.

They do not represent all Muslims, any more than Timothy McVeigh
represented Christians.
I have never met a muslim that would commit a terrorist act. Islam is
the second largest religion in the entire world, and thus it is an
illogical assumption to equate the turmoil in Palestine and the Middle
East, the immigration problems in Europe with all Muslims.

Since when is a Muslim responsible for everything another Muslim does?
Including those that do not follow her religion but instead pervert it?