This is not about free speech. Want to know why? Because this is a created
issue, not a free speech issue. These pictures were published in September
2005. They were republished in an Egyptian paper in October 2005 and THERE
WERE NO RIOTS!
http://egyptiansandmonkey.blogspot.com/2006/02/boycott-egypt.html
Look at what's being said about the 'extra' pictures being passed around to
force the issue hotter. Look at who's trying to fan the flames. Look at
what's really happening here. It's not free speech, it's an attack on the
west on the part of certain groups and governments.
I'm really getting sick of all this. Really. I'm sick of *some* Muslims
getting all up in arms about this and I'm sick of people abasing themselves
because they feel that Muslim feelings have been hurt. Look at what *some*
Muslims get upset over (taken from another site):

* Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York City. No
Muslim outrage.
* Muslim officials block the exit where schoolgirls are trying to escape a
burning building because their faces were exposed. No Muslim outrage.
* Muslims cut off the heads of three teenaged girls on their way to school
in Indonesia. A Christian school. No Muslim outrage.
* Muslims murder teachers trying to teach Muslim children in Iraq. No Muslim
outrage.
* Muslims murder over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafes and hotels in
Egypt. No Muslim outrage.
* A Muslim attacks a missionary children's school in India. Kills six. No
Muslim outrage.
* Muslims slaughter hundreds of children and teachers in Beslan, Russia.
Muslims shoot children in the back. No Muslim outrage.
* Let's go way back. Muslims kidnap and kill athletes at the Munich Summer
Olympics. No Muslim outrage.
* Muslims fire rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of children in
Israel. No Muslim outrage.
* Muslims murder more than 50 commuters in attacks on London subways and
busses. Over 700 are injured. No Muslim outrage.
* Muslims massacre dozens of innocents at a Passover Seder. No Muslim
outrage.
* Muslims murder innocent vacationers in Bali. No Muslim outrage.
* Muslim newspapers publish anti-Semitic cartoons. No Muslim outrage
* Muslims are involved, on one side or the other, in almost every one of the
125+ shooting wars around the world. No Muslim outrage.
* Muslims beat the charred bodies of Western civilians with their shoes,
then hang them from a bridge. No Muslim outrage.
* Dead children. Dead tourists. Dead teachers. Dead doctors and nurses.
Death, destruction and mayhem around the world at the hands of Muslims ? No
Muslim outrage

And the response to this email? "I have friends who are Muslim who disagree
with these events". We're not talking disagree here. We're not talking
protest here. We're talking outrage and the only outrage that I'm seeing is
over a dead issue.

I'm really tired of all this. Really. If *some* Muslims want to act like
freekin animals and show the world what they represent, then let them. Let
the image of Islam in the worlds eyes be one of raging hordes of people
killing and destroying. Let the image of Islam in the worlds eyes be one of
terrorists, murderers and raving loons. Maybe this will FORCE the peaceful
Muslims, the Muslims that care about their religion and others to actually
take a stand and try to take their religion back. If not, then Islam will
forever be remembered not for it's civilization but for it's lack of it.