I really like the template of the inside, but I think you're right
about the actual text in the content blocks still being a little
unrefined. It's a really tightly designed layout, with the boxes
having a particular proportion to each other. I can tell you did the
boxes before you did the text.

The thing I'd be worried about, since whenever I want to do a tight
layout like this it bites me on the ass, is that the client will
eventually want to put some additional information or something into
one of the boxes that doesn't really fit. Also, is there going to be
any sub-pages in any of these main sections? If so, how are you going
to handle that navigation. That's the thing I always hate.