> Gel wrote:
> I saw this on another list, and I felt I had to share it with you all ^_^
> I highly recommend that anyone interested in technology take a look at this.

It's pretty neat, but I don't see the chasm that was crossed.  Touch
screens and glide pads have been around for a long time and now it
looks as if software and processing power have come to the point where
we can make useful graphical applications for specialized uses:

1.) Military,
2.) Building maintenance,
3.) Engineering and design.

But I doubt the keyboard or laptop will go away anytime soon.  I think
the next leap is with the computer chips themselves - maybe quantum
chips or something.  Something that will provide the memory, transfer,
and CPU power to make the next leap in software.

I with Jobs, it's the software.  The hardware is just a reflection of
the software (iPod).