> Former White House Press Secretary Marlin Fitzwater criticized Vice
> President Dick Cheney Tuesday for delaying the release of information
> about his hunting accident on Saturday, saying Cheney "ignored his
> responsibility to the American people" and he said he was "appalled by
> the whole handling of this."
>
> "The responsibility for handling this, of course, was Cheney's,"
> Fitzwater said, who served as presidential press secretary for George
> H.W. Bush and Ronald Reagan.
>
> Joe Lockhart, who was President Bill Clinton's press secretary, told
> the Los Angeles Times Monday, "On the face of it, this looks like
> something the administration felt the public had no right to know. I
> don't think there's going to be a bunch of people sitting around
> saying: 'I wonder why they waited to tell us.' But what they will be
> saying is: 'I wonder what else they're not telling us.' "

This is getting ridiculous......

He accidentally shot someone. They did all they could to help the guy out
first and foremost. He obviously feels bad about it. They haven't lied about
it, they've been forthcoming about it, they haven't tried to cover it up or
make it out to be something that it wasn't.

There.......is.....no...........SCANDAL!

"Hey Dick, we think maybe you should have alerted us or the press a few
hours earlier than you did."
"Yeah probably, sorry about that"
SCANDAL!!!!!

Gimme a break.