I really had some psychological issues with getting into the habit of using it.
Too much like a machine (!) or something.

I have swift nasal pillows and sleep on my stomach fwiw.

I had problems with taking the mask off in my sleep for about ten weeks when I
started. In my case, the air caused a lot of irritation and congestion. I would
then wake up because I could not breathe through my nose, and the sensation
when you breathe through your mouth with the mask on is kinda bizarre. So I'd
take it off and fall back asleep. Using a steroid nose spray to reduce the
swelling and irritation was a key to dealing with this for me.

hope that helps