Hm... weird....

I agree %100, those features would be SUPER.

As this is coming into my Gmail, and Google has the entire web (hihi)
indexed in their system..... hopefully they'll here the call for those
features.

Not seeing the Analytics, I thought they might have some features at least
resembling those you mention.

I mean, it just fits so well with Google Ads.

Who knows, hopefully, it's in the works.

Yves