j'agree 100%

we have professional idiot mothers in tanks that think they own
the road.  nut cases.  not on any scale close to the beltway's near
dc and baltimore, or that highway in LA, but WOW.

anyway, on our trip to jamaica for our honeymoon, we took the inititiation
ride from Mo Bay to Negril. 45 or so minutes, maybe an hour or so, i dont
really remember (six red stripes on the way!) and more to follow quickly upon
arrival to Sandals.  But, the point is, I kinda figured that Trinidad
was the same
way...  mostly japanese minivans and other imports?  not really american
made stuff?

fast, creative, quick to horn, alert, watchful and VERY experienced taxi drivers
is all i know about, as they were our primary mode of transportation.  japanese
import minivans, and the OCCASIONAL larger nicer van type thing (what a lot
of local colleges around here use)

tw