I had a my own pissed-off experience today with Target.com.  Been
waiting for a product that was backordered since before Christmas, it
was supposed to ship yesterday.  I looked it up today, and they canceled
the order, saying they are no longer carrying the item.  Grrrr....could
have used that info months ago, you fokkers!