I'm quite familiar with Mr. Wright's history. In one way he sounds
paranoid, but given what he's been through with DFGW, he may be
correct to sound paranoid. They have raided his house numerous times,
slandered and harassed him. There has been some very bad blood between
the dept and Wright, to such an extent that there is some indication
of harrassment. Besides its only one issue.

larry