If they are requiring the sorts of access to information and personnel that
is mentioned in the other article, I can see it being allowed.  They have
asked for far more access to internal and usually confidential/business
rated information than normal.

I still don't support the decision to let a foreign and potentially hostile
country to have that much control over such a vital piece of our
infrastructure.  We know that people and items are smuggled through the
system now.  When some biological and chemical agents would only need a coke
can or less space?  To kill millions?  No I think this should be American
run red white and blue.