Who are you exactly?

-----Original Message-----
From: Duane Boudreau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 12:51 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Feels Like Christmas

What a beautiful day! Three months ago my wife and I bought a new house and
shortly after buying we started the process of adding a new office to the
house. The electrician just finished adding the circuits to the electrical
panel this morning and the last paint touchups were completed shortly after.
I should be in my new office space by this evening. The new office is split
into two sections, one for workspace and one for the servers. Having the
servers in another room will be so nice. It's a pain in the ass sitting next
to the servers and their constant humming all day!

Just when things looked like they couldn't get any better, my new dell
24inch LCD monitor arrived by courier 2 days ahead of schedule. I can't wait
to hook it up on my desk - the friggin' thing is huge!

Duane