>>|From: Kola Oyedeji [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>>|
>>|Are you using coldfusion to send the emails? I've heard
>>|somewhere that some mail servers block emails generated by coldfusion
because its
>>|often used by spammers.

Yeah, I'd heard of that too, but this is also email I am sending directly
through outlook to our mailserver.

I think if you fake the header on the cfmail that AOL can be duped? Up until
last week, we've never had issues sending to AOL from any server.

<sigh>

Erika
(with a *K*)

Todd for President!!!!
Erika L. Walker-Arnold, VP, RUWebby, LLC
Macromedia ColdFusion Alliance Partner
Macromedia ColdFusion 5.0 Certified Developer