> I know the type of Professor who doesn't want the
> recruiters on campus.
> It's same type who was teaching one of my brothers college
> history classes
> who says they aren't going to cover any type of history
> that involves war or
> the military because he thought it was wrong and he
> despised the military.

> That's a disservice and if you ask me the guy should be
> fired for not doing
> his job.

History without conflict?! What kind of frigging education is that?!

In 5000 BC, Izlagad invented basket weaving and the face of the world
was forever changed! Now people had baskets!

You simply CAN'T examine the social cause and effect over the course
of history without examining conflict. It's just not possible. Yeah,
there are things that have had very significant impact without being
driven by conflict, like the Guttenberg press, but cutting out
conflict is like saying "it's only your left leg, you'll never miss
it".

s. isaac dealey     434.293.6201
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with