That and in the process of getting distracted from her point, she says
basically "the world owes EVERYTHING in the last century to the Jews!"
.... I'm certainly not anti-semetic myself, but a) I think there have
been one or two major scientific breakthroughs that have come from
non-jews and b) making that statement is getting really off-topic for
what she's talking about.

However, if the people she's talking about being responsible for the
conflict are the same group of folks as the asshole who's telling her
that there's no point in talking to her if she doesn't unquestioningly
believe in Allah and Mohammed, I would have to say yes, it's those
assholes who're at fault. It is completely impossible to make any
progress whatsoever with someone who chooses to discount you entirely
when you disagree with them.

> My first thought when watching this was "Wow, this woman
> has got some
> balls". Any radical imams called for her head on a platter
> yet?

> I agree with some of her points, but not all of them. At
> times she just
> comes off as an angry ranter.

>> http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1050wmv&;
>> ak=null
>>
>> This is the video from Al Jazeera of the arab woman that
>> says Muslims are
>> responsible for the "clash of civilizations" we are
>> currently undergoing.
>>
>> I couldn't agree more.
>>
>> --
>> Tim Heald