From: Charlie Griefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:50 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: who's on vonage? questions on vonage routers.

Vonage has a $15 a month plan that gets you 500 minutes (which, for my
family is more than enough)...with all the bells and whistles (caller id,
call forwarding, voice mail, etc).

you can also get your voice mail over email (i think it's a .wav
file...might be .mp3), which can be convenient.

but the -coolest- thing is that if i refer you and you sign up under me, i
get 2 months free.

(yes, i'm a vonage referral whore) :)

On 3/9/06, Loathe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, I'm sold.  I'm going to have to do this when we move up to Columbia.
>

> --
> Tim Heald
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 703-300-3911