So. I leave tomorrow. <sniff>
Gotta go back to the states.
Don't wanna go. Wanna stay. :(
<pout>
Have to leave my hubby to go back and pack my stuff, go to meetings, get the
truck ready to go, get the animals ready to go, tidy up my paperwork, ship
over the boxes, close the ski house, say "see ya later" to a lot of friends,
have some last meals at favorite haunts. Take care of mail, send out
announcements. Get new stationery printed. Shop for stuff I can't get over
here.
<sigh>
Don't come back to the UK until April. :(

Misses the UK already. :(
<sniff>

Erika
(with a *K*)

Todd for President to make traveling 3,000 miles happen in 2 minutes!!!!
Erika L. Walker-Arnold, VP, RUWebby, LLC
Macromedia ColdFusion Alliance Partner
Macromedia ColdFusion 5.0 Certified Developer