You are of the opinion that every subscribes to your beliefs. They don't.

Many Gods (and their followers) do not have a prohibition against
killing. Some even think it a religious necessity.

In your belief system, you have defined rights and wrongs. They will
not match the beliefs of others. I know that this then makes them
"wrong" in your beliefs, but again, that is just YOUR belief.

Your argument assumes YOUR higher power and beliefs are the only
correct ones, and therefore anything that disarees with them is wrong.

(I also feel this way, but YOUR beliefs are the ones that are wrong.
Mine are right. Although I probably question mine a lot more than you
do.)