It has not been economical to drill for that Canadian reserve up to this point.
Given the current prices, that may be changing. What you say about the US may
be true, but likewise requires an investment in infrastructure that has not
been made so far.

I will agree with you about the trouble, but this isn't how it was supposed to
go, is it?