From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 2:48 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Scientology wins vs. South Park (for now)

A once in a while stereotype is one thing but they're negative references to
Jews is in almost every episode. I can laugh at the bris episode where they
show a maple leaf symbol type of tool but for it to continuously go into how
Jews are cheap or different or some other stereotype all the time is just
old. Even in that episode Stan (not Jewish) is told "don't be a Jew" by
cartman when he doesn't want to spend his money. A 'cheap Jew' joke for the
10,000th time. old.

If they bashed scientology every episode I'd agree with Hayes, but it was a
one time thing and that's well within parody boundaries.