and you dont like coldplay?
wow.
the musical prejudice on this list is afuckingmazing.

wow.
even i dig a bit of dm.  just not anything that i can remember.
at some point in time as a confused 14 yr old, i liked them, and maybe
a song or two, but nothing more.  and now, with fucknut from the show.
im sooooo glad marty wasnt wasted on them

but congrats jillian, you will have a BLAST im sure of that.

tw