That's not "stupid", that's just plain disturbing to me.  Silly
religions and their disdain of science!  At least they came to the
conclusion that it was a bunch of hooey, and not some false fact.

I've decided that I'm going to revive Greek and/or Roman mythology.
Anyone wanna join my church?

On another note, my FSM sticker came in yesterday, and I could not have
been prouder driving into work today. :)