That's ironic, because of the few athiests that I've met, they seem the most
trustworthy to me.  They're not acting a certain way because some big guy up
in the sky is telling them how.  They act the way they want to act because
*they* feel like they should act that way.   It makes it easy to figure out
their true personality because if they feel like being a shithead, they're a
shithead.  If they feel like being a nice person, they're a nice person.
They aren't shitheads acting like nice people who will do a shithead thing,
then go ask the sky for forgiveness about being a shithead and then repeat
the process.

Yeah, I know, I'm painting with an awfully big brush, but hey, I'm a
minority and I can do that now.