that's what you think. The Sybil in me wants a lap dragon.

Dana

But how long can be until the dragon turns on you?  Or what about the people
who get a dragon, find they are too much trouble and dump them in the wild?
Are the animal shelters going to be able to deal with a fire breathing creature?

This is just the path to madness I say.  As well as the premise of numerous
Sci-Fi books and movies!

All an all, though I just find the gold fish fiasco hilarous for some sad
reason.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.