I find it amazing that anyone thinks the kind of money an author may
or may not get for a book is motivation to do anything that could land
them in jail. Making money on a book especially in today's world with
our tight economy and growing functionally illiterate population, is
about the narrowest long-shot in the world. If I write a book it's a
labor of love (although in Washington it could be misdirection) -- if
I want to make money, I'd have better odds in Vegas.

> He said he was selected by the vice-President and came
> back and
> briefed the VP. Both statements were false. She's a Dem
> supporter as
> is he and there are still plenty of people out to
> discredit Bush in
> the CIA. So by pretending his appointment was presidential
> bypasses
> the bias scrutiny. A beautiful plan isn't it? And just in
> time for a
> book release.

s. isaac dealey     434.293.6201
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?