I am more than a little worried as well.

Do YOU Brian, trust that there are no people in the Bush
administration pushing this as a real actual solution (rather than
just a contingency plan or tough talk)?

After watching the actions of this group for 6 years, and reading
about their plans since 1992, I am not quite as sure as I would like
to be.

Where are Wolfowitz and Perle et al these days, and what are they planning now?