http://www.ecovercreator.com/

On 4/20/06, Michael Slatoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://www.groundbreak.com/graphics.html
>
> On 4/20/06, Jim Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: Adkins, Randy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 3:34 PM
> > > To: CF-Community
> > > Subject: Images of software box?
> > >
> > > What program do people use to create the image such as a software box
> > > with the name of the software and such on it such as:
> > >
> > > http://www.firstserved.net/img/shared/pack.we2.gif
> > >
> > > Sorry just one I noticed real quick and had been curious.
> >
> > I just use CorelDraw! - but I've only had to do this once.
> >
> > Jim Davis
> >
> >
> >
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:204929
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to