From: Gruss Gott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 4:19 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Bush reconfirms nuking Iran, sorry :)

> tBone wrote:
> That's a world government.  The whole 1984 new world order nonsense bro.

That's what people hyperbolize it into, but it's not.  It's simply a peace
keeping and humanitarian body that we can assign the problems to that nobody
wants.

I bet if we took a poll, just about everyone in the world would agree that
the mass slaughters that take place in Africa should be stopped.
By who?  And that's why they continue to happen.  And that's where you need
somebody to step in.  That's a waste of resources and therefore
anti-capitalist.

Then there's the humanitarian issues.  You have backward countries with
starving people because they lack the education and infrastructure to
prevent it.  That's a waste of resources and therefore anti-capitalist.